Taylor Cushion Tire Forklifts are designed for smooth surface applications. Whether in a factory or warehouse environment Taylor Cushion Tire Lift Trucks provide unparalleled performance and maneuverability. The XHC-600L cushion tire forklift is built to meet the needs of the Steel, Aluminum, Automotive and Rigging Industries.
- Capacity: 60000 lbs / 27216 kg
- Capacity (MT):
- Load Center (in): 36 in. / 914 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 125.0 in. / 3175 mm
- Engine: QSB6.7-C173 4F
- Transmission: TC-32 3-sp.
- Mast (ft/Type): 9'
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): C-88
- Forks (in): 5x10x72
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: Drive: 36 x 28 x 30 Solid; Steer: 28 x 14 x 22 Solid;
Basic Truck Includes:
- Cummins QSB6.7L-C173 HP Tier 4 Final Electronic Diesel Engine
- Lockable Fuel Cap w/Strainer
- Muffler w/Stack Guard
- 24-Volt Electrical System w/95 Amp Alternator
- Heavy-duty Battery
- Anti-restart Ignition Switch
- Tilt Steering
- Electric push button directional controls located on joystick
- Taylor Integrated Control Systems(TICS) allows all machine data to be accessed through the main 7-in. diagonal touch screen full color display located in the cab.
- Electric Horn
- 4 LED Work Lights
- Keyswitch-actuated Amber Strobe Light
- Reverse-actuated Backup Alarm
- Forward Alarm
- Rear View Mirrors
- TC-32 Transmission - 3 speed w/Inching, Modulated, Electric Shift Control
- Taylor Steer Axle
- Kessler Planetary Drive Axle (wet disc brakes)
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Center Mount Operator Station and Overhead Guard w/Skyview Window and Rear Windshield
- Adjustable Vinyl Covered Air Suspension Seat w/ Flip down, Adjustable-angle Arm Rest and Seat Belt
- Drive Tires: 36 x 28 x 30 Poly
- Steer Tires: 28 x 14 x 22 Poly
- Hydraulic Strainers and Filters in Tank
- Accumulator in Lift Circuit
- 2-Stage Telescopic Direct Lift Mast (56-in. of Free Lift... 130-in. Overall Height Lowered)
- 88-in. Basic "C" Carriage
- 5 x 10 x 72-in. Forks
No video available at this time
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer ListingFind a Dealer Location near you!