Taylor Cushion Tire Forklifts are designed for smooth surface applications. Whether in a factory or warehouse environment Taylor Cushion Tire Lift Trucks provide unparalleled performance and maneuverability. The XE-4060 cushion tire forklift is built to meet the needs of the Steel, Aluminum, Automotive and Rigging Industries.
- Capacity: 60000 lbs / 27216 kg
- Capacity (MT):
- Load Center (in): 36 in. / 914 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 98.0 in. / 2489 mm
- Engine: PSI 4.3L LP
- Transmission: Rexroth 2-sp.
- Mast (ft/Type): 8.33'
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): 70" Pin-type C
- Forks (in): 4.5x10x96
- Brake Type: Dynamic
- Volts: 12
- Tires: Drive: 28 x 20 x 22 Solid; Steer: 28 x 10 x 22 Solid;
Basic Truck Includes:
- 100" Direct Lift Telescopic Mast (107-in lowered height)
- 70" Hook Type Carriage (with fork positioning)
- 4.5-in X 10-in X 96-in Hook Type Forks
- PSI 4.3L V6 LPG Engine
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- Rexroth Hydrostatic Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine
- Rexroth Drive hubs
- Taylor 300 welded steel Steer Axle (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- 28 x 20 x 22 Poly Drive Tires
- 28 x 10 x 22 Poly Steer Tires
- Six drop in counterweight slabs
- Side service doors and bolted panels open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance.
- Open operator base with overhead guard
- Adjustable Black Vinyl Covered Mechanical Suspension Seat
- Manual control valve levers and electric switches
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown (5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS)
- 7-in touch screen color display
- TaylorTrak Telematics
- Color and number coded wiring.
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering
- 12-volt electrical system with 95 amp alternator
- Heavy-duty battery
- Battery disconnect/lock-out switch
- Circuit breakers with heavy duty connectors (no automotive type fuses)
- Breaker reset switches
- Key-type start switch
- Dual electric horns
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Forward actuated warning alarm
- Operators Guide
- Maintenance and Service documentation including key circuit drawings (Serial Number Specific Parts Book is available upon request)
- Safety Check Manual and Video
No brochure available at this time
No other images available at this time
No video available at this time
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer ListingFind a Dealer Location near you!