The X-160 is capable of handling long duty cycles and has a lift capacity of 16,000-lbs. Taylor 24-in Load Center Pneumatic Tire lift trucks are engineered to meet the needs of the following industries: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
- Capacity: 16000 lbs / 7257 kg
- Capacity (MT): 7
- Load Center (in): 24 in. / 610 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 104.0 in. / 2641 mm
- Engine: QSF3.8-C120 4F
- Transmission: TC-32 3-sp. APC
- Mast (ft/Type): 11 UV
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): C-60
- Forks (in): 2.5x6x48
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 8.25 x 15-16 PR
- 11-ft. ULTRA-VU 2-Stage Mast (109-in lowered height)
- 60-in Pin-type "C" Carriage
- 2.5-in X 6-in X 48-in pin mounted Forks
- Cummins QSF 3.8L 120Hp Tier-4 Final diesel Engine
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator(vertical air intake extension with TaylorMax Precleaner)
- Dana TC-20 3-Speed powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- Kessler D-41 HD planetary Drive Axle with Wet Disc Brakes
- Taylor 125 welded steel Steer Axle (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- Solid plate steer angle stop (more contact area than bolt heads which require adjustment)
- 8.25 X 15 - 18PR bias pneumatic drive and steer tires
- All-welded steel frame with 4 Lifting Eyes (lifting eyes not designed for level pick)
- Bolted counterweight
- Replaceable bolt-on steps and handrails
- Lockable Fuel Cap
- Sliding engine hood (on rollers), side service doors and 70 degree tilting cab open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance.
- Isolation mounted open operator base with overhead guard and sky-view window (includes single brake pedal, dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and black floor mats).
- Adjustable Black Vinyl Covered Mechanical Suspension Seat w/Arm Rests (Seat has +/- 15 degree rotation)
- Multifunction Joystick mounted on adjustable arm rest (11-button command with integrated directional shift control)
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown(5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS) with 7-in touch screen color display
- One-piece flip-down instrument panel is pre-wired to accommodate heavy-duty accessories.
- Color and number coded wiring.
- Dual USB charging ports
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with tilt steering column
- 24-volt electrical system with 70 amp alternator
- Dual heavy-duty batteries
- Battery disconnect/lock-out switch
- Circuit breakers with heavy duty connectors (no automotive type fuses)
- Breaker reset switches
- Key-type electronics switch with push button start
- Dual electric trumpet horns (116 dBA)
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Forward actuated warning alarm
No video available at this time
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer ListingFind a Dealer Location near you!