Wheel Loader / T-1025V Recycler
Taylor® T-1025V Recycler
The Taylor T-1025 Recycler Wheel Loader features tier compliant engine technology. Taylor's reputation was built while performing in the harshest industrial environments the Material Handling Industry has to offer. We
strive to keep things simple and use appropriate technology that brings value and the Taylor T-1025 Recycler Wheel Loader continues that tradition!
- Tipping Loads/Straight: 32 lbs / 15 Kg
- Tipping Loads/Full Turn: 25,354 lbs / 11,500 Kg
- Max. Hinge Pin Height: 182 in. / 4623 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 130.0 in. / 3302 mm
- Engine: Cummins B6.7 Stage V
- Transmission: ZF Powershift 5-sp.
- Attachments Types: Scrap Grapple, Fork Carriage, Buckets: 4.2 - 10.75 yd3 Capacity, Car Forks
- Brake Type: Wet Disc
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 23.5-R25 L3 x 4
Standard Features: T-1025
- 32,046-lb Straight Tipping Load
- 25,354-lb Full Turn Tipping Load
- 13-ft 2-in Maximum Hinge Pin Height
- Cummins B6.7 Stage V diesel engine
- Automatic Idle System
- Cummins air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- 4-Speed ZF Powershift Transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- ZF Limited Slip Drive Axles with Wet Disc Brakes
- 23.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Front Tires
- 23.5 R25 L3 Pneumatic Rear Tires
- Heavy Duty Steel Chassis
- Z-Bar Linkage features optimized geometry that positions the load closer to the tires and improves distribution of stress.
- Auxiliary Valve Lines pre-plumbed for accessory functions
- Hinge Pins and Lift Arm Mounting Plates are optimized with special heat treat process to increase strength.
- Manually Actuated Fiberglass Hood ensures easy access to the engine and its easy-to-reach service points.
- Both Rear Full Fenders swing out for easy access to the engine compartment.
- Full rubber floor mat for dampening of vibration and noise.
- The 4-Bar steps are widely spaced to allow debris to fall through.
- Auto-lube system
- Articulation Locking Bar
- Hydraulic Quick Coupler
- Tow Hitch
- Belly Guard
- Panoramic View Cab with curved front glass (includes dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and full rubber black floor mats).
- Certified ROPS/FOPS cab
- Adjustable Grammer Air Suspension Seat provides maximum comfort and reduces operator fatigue
- Adjustable Steering Column
- Single Joystick Control
- Gauge group that includes engine/transmission levels and temperatures, hydraulic temperature, voltage, hour meter, brake oil pressure, Fuel/DEF level and Engine faults.
- Front and Rear Windshield Wiper
- Operator Restraint System (Orange, anti-cinch seat belt)
- Secondary Steering (emergency)
- Heat, Air Condition and Rear Windshield Defrost
- Rear View Camera Display
- Sun Visor
- Fire Extinguisher
- Ride Control
- 24-volt electrical system
- Maintenance free Heavy-duty batteries
- Two front halogen lights (with high/low beam)
- Two front LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Two rear LED lights (mounted top of cab)
- Electric horn
- Amber strobe light
- Reverse actuated warning alarm
Vehicle Information Package
- Operator’s Guide
- Maintenance and Service Documentation
1. Car Body Forks
2. WSC Scrap Grapple
3. Recycle Grapple
4. WFF Log and Lumber Forks
5. General Bucket
6. Scrap Bucket
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer Listing