The X-330SL is capable of handling long duty cycles and has a lift capacity of 33,000-lbs. This model has a lowered overall height. Taylor 24-in Load Center Pneumatic Tire lift trucks are engineered to meet the needs of the following industries: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
- Capacity: 33000 lbs / 14969 kg
- Capacity (MT): 15
- Load Center (in): 24 in. / 610 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 110.0 in. / 2794 mm
- Engine: QSB6.7-C175 4F
- Transmission: TE-14 4-sp. APC
- Mast (ft/Type): 9.8ft Direct Lift 2-Stage Mast
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): C-100
- Forks (in): 3.5x8x48
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: 12.00 x 20 - 24PR
- 9.8ft Direct Lift 2-Stage Mast (113-in lowered height)
- 100-in pin-type "C" carriage
- 3.5-in X 8-in X 48-in pin mounted forks
- Cummins QSB 6.7L 173Hp Tier-4 Final diesel engine
- Donaldson dry-type air cleaner w/safety element & restriction indicator
- Dana TE-14 4-speed powershift transmission
- Powertrain Protection System for engine and transmission
- Kessler D-81 planetary drive axle with wet disc brakes
- Taylor 300 welded steel steer axle (single hydraulic cylinder design with heavy-duty links from the cylinder ram directly to tapered roller bearing mounted spindles)
- 12.00 X 20 - 24PR bias pneumatic drive and steer tires
- All-welded steel frame with 4 lifting eyes (lifting eyes not designed for level pick)
- Bolted counterweight
- Replaceable bolt-on steps and handrails
- Lockable Fuel Cap
- Sliding engine hood (on rollers), side service doors and removable floor panels open to expose drive train for ease of maintenance.
- Isolation mounted open operator base with overhead guard and skyview window (includes single brake pedal, dome light, wide angle mirrors, handrails and black floor mats).
- Adjustable black vinyl covered mechanical suspension seat w/arm rests (Seat has left 15°/right 15° rotation)
- Multifunction Joystick mounted on adjustable arm rest (11-button command with integrated directional shift control)
- Operator Restraint System (orange, anti-cinch seat belt with starting sequence neutral lock)
- Operator Presence System with timed idle and neutral shutdown (5 minute default, password adjustable from 1-120 minutes by end user)
- Taylor Integrated Control System (TICS)
- TaylorTrak Pro - Advanced Fleet Telematics Hardware
- 7-in touch screen color display
- One-piece flip-down instrument panel is pre-wired to accommodate heavy-duty accessories.
- Color and number coded wiring.
- Dual USB charging ports
- Hydrostatic, steer-on-demand power steering with tilt steering column
- 24-volt electrical system with 95 amp alternator
- Dual heavy-duty batteries
- Battery disconnect/lock-out switch
- Circuit breakers with heavy duty connectors (no automotive type fuses)
- Breaker reset switches
- Key-type electronics switch with push button start
- Dual electric trumpet horns (116 dBA)
- Keyswitch-actuated amber strobe light
- Forward actuated warning alarm
No video available at this time
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer ListingFind a Dealer Location near you!