The Taylor X-1250 Heavy Duty Lift Truck is purpose built to meet your heaviest material handling needs. With a capacity of 125,000-lbs at 48-in. load center, the X-1250 is a heavy lifting beast. Common applications include, but not limited to, Port Operations, Steel & Aluminum, Stevedoring, Concrete.
- Capacity: 125000 lbs / 56699 kg
- Capacity (MT): 56
- Load Center (in): 48 in. / 1219 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 288.0 in. / 7315 mm
- Engine: Volvo 12.8L TAD1374VE - 503 HP
- Transmission: TC-53 3-sp. APC
- Mast (ft/Type): 13 UV
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): C-168 INTSS/FP
- Forks (in): 6.5x15x144
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: Drive: 21.00 x 35 - 42PR; Steer: 18.00 x 33 - 40PR;
No brochure available at this time
No other images available at this time
No video available at this time
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer ListingFind a Dealer Location near you!