The Taylor X-1100 Heavy Duty Lift Truck is purpose built to meet your heaviest material handling needs. With a capacity of 110,000-lbs at 48-in. load center, the X-1100 is a heavy lifting beast. Common applications include, but not limited to, Port Operations, Steel & Aluminum, Stevedoring, Concrete.
- Capacity: 110000 lbs / 49895 kg
- Capacity (MT): 50
- Load Center (in): 48 in. / 1219 mm
- Wheelbase (in): 257.0 in. / 6527 mm
- Engine: Volvo 12.8L TAD1374VE - 503 HP
- Transmission: TC-32 3-sp.
- Mast (ft/Type): 11 R-D
- Carriage Att. (in/Type): C-168
- Forks (in): 7.5x12x96
- Brake Type: Hydraulic
- Volts: 24
- Tires: Drive: 21.00 x 35 - 42PR; Steer: 18.00 x 33 - 36PR;
No brochure available at this time
No other images available at this time
No video available at this time
Taylor Machine Works was built on the premise, "We engineer and build what you need." This is just as true today as it was in 1927. Taylor Big Red designs, engineers and manufactures American made industrial forklifts and material handling equipment for a number of industries including: Steel, Aluminum, Wood, Lumber, Concrete, Precast, Breakbulk, Intermodal, Ports, Rail and Stevedoring.
For contact information on any of our national dealers please visit the Authorized Dealer ListingFind a Dealer Location near you!